June 23 - August 1
9 am - 12 noon Weekdays
Register for entire 6 week camp at $120 weekly rate, or register per week at $135 rate.
Camp will be held in an indoor air conditioned facility.
* European Soccer School approach using Italian Training Methodology.
* Futsal to build skills faster than traditional methods.
* Shooting / Finishing Training in every session.
* Vision, Rhythmic play, Speed, Quickness, Explosiveness,
* Master Coaching to create a positive learning environment.
Most of the best soccer players in the world learned their skills playing
Futsal - the small -sided game equivalent of soccer. Futsal uses a reduced
bounce ball on a small court without walls, which promotes quality touch,
technical and skill development. Futsal compresses essential skills into
a small box, puts players into the “ deep practice zone ” on the edge of their
comfort zone, making and correcting errors, constantly generating solutions
to challenges. Players touch the ball 600% more and learn far faster,
without realizing it, than in the vast expanse of the outdoor game.
Register by June 3rd to be entered in a drawing for
2 Club level seats plus free parking
Spain vs. El Salvador
DC vs. Columbus
at FedEx Field June 7, 2014 @ 4pm
Saturday, 19 July, 2014
Other Dates For This Event:View All Dates
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend